Monday, March 24, 2008

Nerd School

So, I go to RPI (Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute) in Troy, NY, and as you can probably guess from its name, a lot of nerds go to it, as it is a very tech-heavy and engineering heavy school. I just wanted to go over a typical Saturday on my floor. So, at around 3:30 pm I woke up, and what were people doing? There were a fair amount of people playing WoW (not the TCG, the actual WoW), as people have decided to start playing WoW on our floor. Some people were playing MTG, and a couple were watching anime, while the rest were doing homework. I have no idea how other schools are, but I sincerely doubt that they are quite as interesting (in a bad way) as mine.
Eventually, through a lot of random occurrences, I got the Katamari Damacy song stuck in my head, and had to find it online, and now it is playing in my iTunes, on Repeat One. Oy.

Also, I am adding another hint for the flavor text contest, if people are paying any attention.

No comments:

slots
web counter