Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Brawl

Some people may call me crazy, but I really don't care. I have wanted a Wii since before they came out, and still do not own one. I am a Nintendo fan more than any other system, so it's been hard not being able to have a Wii. Still, though, I was able to purchase Super Smash Bros. Brawl, and I did purchase and own a copy of it. With my friend's Wii, I played a bunch of games, and it is amazingly fun. Seriously, it is awesome. And that is after playing a few Brawls against some people without trying anything else. Plus, I never got the chance to play as some of the characters I wanted to try out (because on Random, I didn't get them). Still, it is an amazing game, and I am proud that I own it, even if I do not yet own a Wii.

I also have to say that I love King Dedede. He was always an amusing character in Kirby games and he is a powerhouse in Brawl. In Melee, I liked big characters (Bowser and Ganondorf mostly) and the Ice Climbers (because they had hammers). With Dedede, I get both a big character and a character with a hammer. Sure, when I have used his Final Smash, it feels like his sucks, but his Down-B move and Side-Smash are amazing.

No comments:

slots
web counter