Friday, November 16, 2007

MAA Preview

My own set is getting another preview here. Here is my version of Mikhail Rasputin:



Mikhail is in my set as a Horseman. Many characters have this version, and like the "Herald" version in MCG, Apocalypse has Horsemen. For most of them outside of AoA, they also have identities of Death, Famine, Pestilence and War, although they weren't named as such in the AoA. The card represents a theme I chose of Mikhail making his genetic stew, where he takes the weak and kills them to make the strong stronger. Plus, it deals with the main theme I chose for Apocalypse of having stunned characters. Apocalypse is invulnerable and he doesn't care about being stunned, in fact, his team thrives off of stunned characters, much like Morlocks or Underworld.

No comments:

slots
web counter