Thursday, September 25, 2008

A formal apology to Daniel Way

Dear Daniel Way,

I truly believed that you were messing up Deadpool. When you were writing Wolverine: Origins, and Deadpool was in it, I honestly can say that I hated the way Deadpool was in it. It seemed to me at the time that you were making him just crazy without any of the competency that he usually has. I suppose that I was too used to Fabian Nicieza and his style of writing Deadpool. Still, the way that he was seeing things differently was making him incompetent, and there is no denying that in the comics. While you still have that in the most recent series, you have toned it down a lot and I appreciate that. I would like to apologize for saying how horribly you write Deadpool. To be perfectly honest, this is one of my favorite series, and it has only been two issues so far. Oh, and mocking Rob Liefeld in the second issue? I appreciate that. Sure, to me he isn't as bad as everybody else believes, but he still put way too many pouches on people. Thank you for addressing that. Anyway, I would like to once again apologize for not believing in you, as you have made Deadpool a really fun series.

Pi

No comments:

slots
web counter