Tuesday, December 11, 2007

I wanna

Reading the article yesterday by Rian Fike and the one today by Miguel Rodriguez have made me so want to preview cards. Even aside from getting to know a card before most people, I just like comics enough that I want to show people why the card does what it does and where the stuff comes from. Now, I know that I probably won't get a chance, but I do think that it would be awesome and fun. People do know more about comics than me, but not by much in general, and I think that while there are people who do like comics who play VS, there are also a lot of people who play because it is an amazing game. When people play their Squadron decks, they most likely have never read Squadron Supreme, so I want to explain why they would have a theme of no-hand, or why a character has that power. I just really love comics and TCGs, so I think this would be lots of fun. The preview time is my second favorite time of VS, almost more than actually playing. It isn't quite as good, but it is close. Sigh... Enjoy all the cards that are being previewed, as I know I am.

3 comments:

Rian Fike said...

Miguel got a card for his blog, so I suggest an email to:

Toby_Wachter@upperdeck.com

This blog is solid work, maybe you can get a preview for the next season.

Good luck!

Rian Fike said...

P.S... either copy and paste that address, or make sure you spell his name right.

It is NOT "Watcher", it is Wachter.

Good luck again!

Pi_3.14159... said...

Heh, I remember from old Metagame articles, someone was mentioning how he spelled Wachter's name wrong, and then got punished for it. Thanks for the e-mail address! I'll try it and hopefully, by Marvel Universe (or an earlier DC Giant-Size or something), I'll be able to preview my very own card.

slots
web counter