Friday, December 7, 2007

DSM

I recently bought two boxes of DSM just because I could and they were cheap and I wanted to do a draft/sealed with my cousin (I chose DSM because it was cheap, not because it was good for draft or sealed), and while I didn't get them before I saw him, I did make Sealed decks and fought them against each other. I really like Forager. He is simple, but I like him a lot. So, my challenge to you people who read this and actually care, is to make a deck using Forager. I might give out a prize if it good enough and I get enough entries, but even if not, I will dedicate a blog entry to praising you and your deck if you win. Just e-mail me at yoshidude1@yahoo.com with your entry.

Oh, and I'll stop accepting entries on Monday, the 17.

No comments:

slots
web counter