Thursday, December 25, 2008

New Posts

Sorry about not updating, but at home, I find it more difficult to update, as I am out and about more often. That being said, if you celebrate Christmas, Merry Christmas. If you celebrate Chanukah, Happy Chanukah. If you celebrate Kwanzaa, Merry Kwanzaa. If you celebrate something else that I haven't mentioned, Happy Whatever.

Oh, and while Deadpool 4-5 were filler (to an extent), I am looking forward to see how Daniel Way tries to portray Norman Osborn's craziness in the months to come. He failed initially at Deadpool (I feel), but the series has been good, and I feel he has done much better with Deadpool and his insanity. Now, with Norman going after Wade, I hope Way can portray the Green Goblin well. I have confidence.

In other related Deadpool news, I am going to go into X-Men Origins: Wolverine with low expectations. If I expect something good, I feel I'll be very disappointed (Ultimates 3), but if I have low expectations, than mediocre things can seem good (Zoolander).

No comments:

slots
web counter