Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Boredom

I haven't had any finals since last Thursday at 8 in the morning. After that, I've had nothing to do, and I can't go back home until tomorrow. See, my parents had to book me a flight and I didn't know my finals schedule before the time I had to book the flight at a good price. With that in mind, I had to have my flight after everybody's finals are over, by today. It's gotten so bad that I called one of my friends, and after a long discussion, I learned he had a take-home logic final that I had him send me so that I could do the logic problems (I took a logic class this past semester that covered more) on it. I actually took someone else's final (he is going to do it also, but I am doing it for myself). That is how bored I am, people.

No comments:

slots
web counter