Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Late

Kind of late, I know, but basically, this week is kind of tough, with a big homework and a test, and I also have some other stuff I want to get done.
Okay, I never thought I would, but I have watched some Naruto. Hulu has it, and I have watched the first 50 episodes or so. Basically, it is amusing. It isn't a great show, and I hate how their version of ninja is a martial artist with superhuman powers, but it is amusing. Certain parts are just kind of stupid, and it has a lot of moments where I feel nothing really happens. By nothing, I mean nothing important. When Sakura cuts her hair to get out of the grip some Sound Ninja has her in, it is about 5 minutes of "OMG! SAKURA CUT HER HAIR! IT IS THE MOST AMAZING THING EVER! LOOK AT THE HAIR FALL SLOWLY TO THE GROUND AND EVERYBODY'S EXPRESSIONS!" If I was directing it, it would be maybe 1/2 of a second, just quickly cutting it, having her make her move (which was biting someone) and then later, reminiscing about it for a couple seconds. It just seems silly more than anything. Some of the power levels are just ridiculous. I mean, come on! Sigh... Still, it is amusing. Pretty much the best adjective I can think of. I don't really recommend it, but it is nice so that I can understand what people are talking about when they reference it.

No comments:

slots
web counter