Monday, October 27, 2008

Hulu's amazing

Hulu is one of the biggest time wasters I can find on the internet. Sure, there are all the shows that I want to watch that are going on right now, like Heroes, The Office, Bones, House, etc, that I can watch there. But, there are also shows that I haven't watched before, that I am interested in watching. I had watched a lot of Arrested Development, but I watched the entire series on Hulu. Firefly, I hadn't watched, but had heard about, and I watched all 13 episodes there. Then, there's Naruto, which I am more amused by, but they have over 50 episodes. Dresden Files, I haven't gotten to it yet, but I look forward to it, since it is a great show, and what introduced me to the (what I think are better) Dresden books. If you ask me about the 7th Harry Potter, I just mention how much I loved the 7th Harry, who is a wizard book. I mean, Dead Beat was an awesome book. Still, I have to say how happy I am that they have The Pretender. Maybe my favorite TV show of all time, The Pretender was one of the first series I watched that wasn't a kid's cartoon (or other cartoon), and it is an amazing series. I highly recommend that you go to Hulu right now, and watch the first 2 seasons. They are what introduced me to Jefferey Donovan (the star of Burn Notice) and I watched Touching Evil (a good show that was cancelled too early) and Burn Notice because of him. The Pretender is about a genius who can "pretend" he is someone else, allowing him to feel what they felt, and do what they did, so he can learn more. He was taken when he was a child by this group known as The Centre and is trying to find his past, all while helping the "weak and abused". I can't explain it very well in one sentence. I recommend you just watch the pilot, and if you don't want to watch it, then please leave me alone.

No comments:

slots
web counter