Thursday, October 9, 2008

Death Note revisited

I finished the first part of Death Note, and it gets ridiculous. I mean, I thought it was ridiculous before, but this just takes the cake (which is a lie). Light Yagami is ridiculously intelligent and planned stuff out so far ahead and with such accuracy that he could predict what his movements would be without memory, and, well, if you want to watch it, I won't give more away, but holy crap! That is just ridiculous. So crazy! I really don't think the next part is shaping up to be as good. We'll see, but from what I've heard, it's not nearly as good as the first part. Seriously, though, ridiculous. So perfect in every part of his insane, deranged plan to become a god. I really think they should have ended it before they went over L's recap and everything else. That would have made an awesome ending. Lots of speculation, with lots of wondering and that perfect amount of "Oh, my deity! That was crazy! What else can they do?"

No comments:

slots
web counter