Thursday, June 3, 2010

Comics I'm getting on 6/3

Because of Monday being Memorial Day, comics are today instead of yesterday. Still, it's not a very heavy load for me.

The Thanos Imperative #1
The only comic I'm actually interested in this week. The issue that previewed it really made me excited for Thanos Imperative. This is the cosmic Marvel event I am looking forward to a lot, the most since Annihilation. Conquest and War of Kings were okay, but not great, but this looks like it has the potential to be as good as Annihilation.

COMICS I'M NOT GETTING

Avengers: Prime #1
The preview looked decent, and it has the big three in one comic together. Plus it has good art. I just don't care enough. I'm getting tired of the pre-event, event, then post-event tie-in stuff. This is just post Siege stuff that I don't care enough about. Good job Siege, I barely care about the state of the Marvel universe anymore.

Hawkeye & Mockingbird #1
Hmmm, an archer and a heroine who has a bird themed name. Never seen that before. Seriously, though, I didn't even get the mini with them, so why would I get an ongoing?

Hercules: Twilight of a God #1
I love recent Herc, but this is apparently based off of some classic Herc writer doing something, and I don't know nor care enough for the one-shot.

No comments:

slots
web counter