Thursday, June 3, 2010

Comics I'm getting on 6/3

Because of Monday being Memorial Day, comics are today instead of yesterday. Still, it's not a very heavy load for me.

The Thanos Imperative #1
The only comic I'm actually interested in this week. The issue that previewed it really made me excited for Thanos Imperative. This is the cosmic Marvel event I am looking forward to a lot, the most since Annihilation. Conquest and War of Kings were okay, but not great, but this looks like it has the potential to be as good as Annihilation.


Avengers: Prime #1
The preview looked decent, and it has the big three in one comic together. Plus it has good art. I just don't care enough. I'm getting tired of the pre-event, event, then post-event tie-in stuff. This is just post Siege stuff that I don't care enough about. Good job Siege, I barely care about the state of the Marvel universe anymore.

Hawkeye & Mockingbird #1
Hmmm, an archer and a heroine who has a bird themed name. Never seen that before. Seriously, though, I didn't even get the mini with them, so why would I get an ongoing?

Hercules: Twilight of a God #1
I love recent Herc, but this is apparently based off of some classic Herc writer doing something, and I don't know nor care enough for the one-shot.

No comments:

web counter