Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Comics for tomorrow

Okay, a short little thing that I'd put on Twitter, maybe, if I cared about Twitter. Tomorrow will be the first day of the month where I get more comics in them that don't have Deadpool than do. The first week contained four Deadpool comics, Vengeance of the Moon Knight, where he cameoed, World War Hulks, which contained a Hulkpool story, Deadpool & Cable 25, the finale issue of Cable's series, renamed to fit Deadpool in who was in a starring role recapping what happened in between Cable's departure from Cable & Deadpool and his appearance in his now cancelled series, and Deadpool Corps, which as it sounds, is about a corps of Deadpool from different dimensions. The second week, I got three comics, only one of which was not Deadpool oriented, the Lockjaw and the Pet Avengers issue. The other two I got were Hulked Out Heroes, featuring Hulkpool on a journey through time, and Deadpool Team-Up where he teamed up with Punishe...sorry, Frankencastle. This week, out of the six or so comics I am getting, I am only getting two with Deadpool, Deadpool: Merc with a Mouth and Captain America: Who Won't Wield the Shield. Seriously, this is the first week this month where I get more non-Deadpool comics than Deadpool comics. I like the character, and pick things up with him, but he is totally overexposed and hopefully he'll keep afloat and not drift into obscurity.

No comments:

slots
web counter