Friday, November 14, 2008

Pearls and blogging

As you may know, I never intended for people to read this, honestly. As I have said, it is more of a journal that people can look at than anything else. I don't know if I've mentioned it, but Pearls Before Swine is an awesome comic strip. Ever since it first started running in the SF Chronicle, I have read the strips. It is one of two comic strips I still read on a normal basis. Now, I never figured I could combine blogging with Pearls, but things will surprise you.

I don't expect that my blog will make me money, but I have been feeling fairly stupid recently (mostly because of failing at the puzzles in Zelda, including when they aren't puzzles, but some simple thing like "go into this room" and I miss where the room is), so I do want a stupidity intervention. Someone, stop me!

No comments:

slots
web counter